Welcome to Yoga Voice! The idea for this podcast came as I crossed the Australian desert on my motorcycle. I rode 19000 klm around Australia and listened to a lot of podcasts along the way. I was influenced and inspired by what I was listening to and wanted to create a conversation about yoga with the beautiful and brave people who teach it. When Im riding I experience moments of profound clarity and presence. I become open to receive the teachings in whatever form they may come and am inspired to bring the practice into everything that I do. It is from this space of deep gratitude and wild adventure that Yoga Voice was born. I hope you enjoy and contribute to the evolving conversation of yoga.

You can download the show by going to Itunes here or you can click on the link to the right for the latest shows and that will take you to a site where you can listen or download without using Itunes.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Nathalie Saunderson

In this interview Nathalie shares with us an honest and raw account of her struggle with anorexia and her eventual recovery. It is this struggle which brought her to the practice and continues to inspire her teaching today.  Our greatest teachings always seem to come from the darkest of circumstances. It is the climbing out of these circumstances which gives us our deepest compassion, wisdom and humility.  I am so grateful to those who are willing to share their struggle as a way to help others. Nat has had a strong and dedicated practice for almost 10 years and brings a beautiful depth to her teaching.
Nathalie is synthesizing her love of nature and her love of yoga and holding retreats on Bowen island.  Find more information here http://santoshayogashala.ca/

Add her as a friend on facebook where she posts her daily teaching schedule
http://www.facebook.com/nathalie.saunderson

LIKE my page on facebook  if you haven't already
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yoga-Voice/163052797149086

Email me about anything!
yogavoicepodcast@gmail.com

Thank you so much for listening
xoxo
Stacey

  

No comments:

Post a Comment