Welcome to Yoga Voice! The idea for this podcast came as I crossed the Australian desert on my motorcycle. I rode 19000 klm around Australia and listened to a lot of podcasts along the way. I was influenced and inspired by what I was listening to and wanted to create a conversation about yoga with the beautiful and brave people who teach it. When Im riding I experience moments of profound clarity and presence. I become open to receive the teachings in whatever form they may come and am inspired to bring the practice into everything that I do. It is from this space of deep gratitude and wild adventure that Yoga Voice was born. I hope you enjoy and contribute to the evolving conversation of yoga.

You can download the show by going to Itunes here or you can click on the link to the right for the latest shows and that will take you to a site where you can listen or download without using Itunes.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Danielle Hoogenboom

The Yoga Voice first post is with the lovely Danielle Hoogenboom.  I sat down with Danielle in her cozy yoga home on Commercial Drive. I showed up just as she was taking her compost out to the garden past the jars of moldy kombucha that live on her porch! I'm glad I'm not the only one that has had a Kombucha baby go south. She made me delicious chai tea and we talked about everything from old nicknames to selfless service. You can find Danielle at www.lovelightyoga.com and you can add her on facebook where she posts her daily schedule. Here's a link to her facebook page at Love Light Yoga.
To download the podcast click Danielle Hoogenboom located to the right of the blog under the heading Yoga Voice Podcast.  It is not yet available through itunes but will be soon.
Enjoy the conversation.
xo
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment