Welcome to Yoga Voice! The idea for this podcast came as I crossed the Australian desert on my motorcycle. I rode 19000 klm around Australia and listened to a lot of podcasts along the way. I was influenced and inspired by what I was listening to and wanted to create a conversation about yoga with the beautiful and brave people who teach it. When Im riding I experience moments of profound clarity and presence. I become open to receive the teachings in whatever form they may come and am inspired to bring the practice into everything that I do. It is from this space of deep gratitude and wild adventure that Yoga Voice was born. I hope you enjoy and contribute to the evolving conversation of yoga.

You can download the show by going to Itunes here or you can click on the link to the right for the latest shows and that will take you to a site where you can listen or download without using Itunes.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Will Blunderfield

Tuned in, tapped in, turned on.  Will Blunderfield was so much fun to talk to, I felt like I was getting my own personal show complete with characters, singing and piano playing. I have never taken one of Wills classes but his reputation precedes him and I knew he would be a great person to have on the podcast.  I found myself at the same cafe as Will one afternoon so I took the opportunity to introduce myself and ask him to be on the podcast.  Immediately Will was on board and genuinely supportive of my adventures in podcasting and my intention behind Yoga Voice. Will told me about being a young gay man with no public role models, the power of eye liner and harem pants, The Secret, his struggle with depression and insecurities, humping stationary bikes in spin class and his vision of being the light house. Will has a lot of love to give and a lot to share, if you see him in a cafe or yoga studio do not hesitate to introduce yourself!! Thank you Will for another great conversation.
 Out the pink elephant!!
Wills upcoming events and tour dates www.willblunderfield.com/events
Follow him on twitter www.twitter.com/wblunderfield
Add him on facebook  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Will-Blunderfield/111639805520343

Like my page, please :)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yoga-Voice/163052797149086

Follow Yoga Voice on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/YogavoicePod
Email me about ANYTHING yogavoicepodcast@gmail.com

For more information on Seane Corn's upcoming Vancouver workshop
http://www.semperviva.com/events/seane-corn/

Enjoy!
Stacey
xo

http://yyoga.ca/welcome/our-team/stacey-fenske-rmt/


No comments:

Post a Comment